As Catholic, Digital Citizenship: We will
- treat others as we want to be treated ourselves.
- only use appropriate language in text and comments.
- only contribute positive, supportive comments.
- be respectful of differing opinions.
- never give out personal information, including names.
- not post anything unless we really want other people to see it.
- not use inappropriate music, pictures or videos.
- only use images or music or videos that we have permission to use.
- not plagiarize.
- Ideas: Express your own ideas.
- Conventions: Always check grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Read carefully for sentence fluency.
- Think about your word choice.
- Use your own voice.
- Be organized.
- Presentation: Make it neat and appealing.