The purpose of the blog: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) lesson prompts for elementary and middle school students.
Educator and Traveler: I have been an ES/MS/HS teacher, head of department, technology director, curriculum coordinator, house parent, university lecturer, adjunct professor. I am currently the technology teacher at Incarnation Catholic School in Tampa, FL.
For Additional Information view Rhonda Carrier on LinkedIn.
- Canadian Academy, Kobe, Japan
- American Community School, Amman, Jordan
- North Country School, Lake Placid, New York, USA
- Singapore American School, Singapore
- Jakarta International School, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Manila International School, Manila, Philippines
- Universiti Pertanian, Serdang, Malaysia (Peace Corps) – Read about it on the Peace Corps online Magazine
I was awarded the
- NESA Appreciation Award in 2002
- Fred J.Vescolani Technology Leadership Award from emTech Consulting in 2001
I have presented workshops for educators at SEATCCO, NESA, and EARCOS conferences in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Nepal, Turkey, Egypt, Greece. I was involved in several NESA projects including the early years of BlackBoard and Project AERO development.